We are seeking an Analytics Strategist.
The Analytics Strategist is responsible for finding, extracting, and loading data relevant to decisions that need to be made by business owners. In addition, the position is also responsible for collaboration with other key analytics positions in order to provide an end-to-end view of measurement and performance for the client.
This role has a focus on properties analysis – this includes websites, mobile apps, and other consumer engagement systems. Experience with Google Analytics is a requirement, Adobe Analytics is preferred (training will be offered). This individual works closely with internal digital production teams and assists with the collection of site relevant information from media vendors.
Our desired skills and experience? Please review carefully.
- A bachelor’s degree in a closely related field (such as Statistics, Marketing, Business, Advertising, Applied Economics, etc.)
2. Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years in web analytics group or similar department
- Strong experience with core measurement tools (Adobe Analytics – strongly desired, Google Analytics – must have). Tagging strategy/implementation experience a plus
- Experience with tag management systems
- Client-facing involvement where web assignments reside at the agency
- Proven passion, drive and active knowledge for emerging media and analytics tools
3. Competencies (characteristics and work style)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think and express ideas both strategically and tactically
- Results-oriented, with a commitment to accountability
- Adaptable to change
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to manage up well
- Well-organized, with excellent follow through, an ability to work well under pressure, to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously, and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
We are not seeking “seat fillers.” We are seeking that talent which will help us grow and, in turn, we expect to help you grow and be successful as well.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a current resume when applying.
Our process will review all applicants. Those meeting our criteria will be contacted within 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us, it means this was not the right role. But we will keep your resume on file for future positions.
We believe in hiring human beings. The best and the most talented. Human beings are of any race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status. In other words – we do not discriminate. We welcome diversity of all kinds; it keeps us smart and growing and able to provide unfair advantages for our clients.