Carmichael Lynch is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead integrated retail campaigns and provide support on national campaigns. This individual will manage multiple integrated projects simultaneously and have demonstrated success in content/broadcast, print and digital advertising project management in an agency environment. The solutions-oriented Senior Project Manager will grow trust and confidence within cross-functional teams and be responsible for facilitating collaboration while functioning as the main conduit of communication between all disciplines and internal stakeholders during the life of a project.
- A minimum of six years of successful advertising/marketing project management experience on integrated campaigns (content/broadcast/film, photography, print and digital advertising).
- Ability to manage complex projects autonomously from initiation to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and clear communication skills and solid technical proficiency.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to take proactive initiatives.
- Responsive and flexible to evolving agency and client needs with appropriate sense of urgency.
- Knowledge of content, print, and digital timelines and agency workflow.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a current resume when applying.
Our process will review all applicants. Those meeting our criteria will be contacted within 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us, it means this was not the right role. But we will keep your resume on file for future positions.
We believe in hiring human beings. The best and the most talented. Human beings are of any race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status. In other words – we do not discriminate. We welcome diversity of all kinds; it keeps us smart and growing and able to provide unfair advantages for our clients.