We are seeking a Sr. User Experience Architect to add to our talent ranks.
The Sr. User Experience Architect will take point on the creation of award-winning digital experience design. The position requires a hands-on, team player, who is self-motivated, good with tight deadlines, and detail oriented. The major responsibilities of this position involve user research, mentoring team members, improving processes and documentation formats, creating wireframes and functional requirements that enable internal or external teams to deliver the highest quality interactive work.
It is critical that the Sr. User Experience Architect be able to visually and verbally communicate concepts and execution strategies to other team members and clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in a closely-related field.
2. Skills and Experience :
- 6-7 years experience in interactive marketing/web design required and a minimum of 2 years automotive experience.
- 7 years business analysis experience.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Be a key team member and participate in the continued evolution and improvement of the interaction design process.
- Experience working multiple large development projects at one time.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
Please attach a current resume when applying.
Our process will review all applicants. Those meeting our criteria will be contacted within 3 weeks. If you do not hear from us, it means this was not the right role. But we will keep your resume on file for future positions.
We believe in hiring human beings. The best and the most talented. Human beings are of any race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, marital status, citizenship, disability, genetic information or veteran status. In other words – we do not discriminate. We welcome diversity of all kinds; it keeps us smart and growing and able to provide unfair advantages for our clients.