Nobody wants to replace their windows. Window replacement is a daunting, jargon-filled journey homeowners dread. In fact, in an interview, one homeowner said they’d rather plan a funeral than replace their windows. But as the housing inventory ages, many will find themselves in need of replacement windows.
This created a significant market opportunity for Marvin, a window and door company that lets its quality products do the selling, rather than hard-sales tactics that are common in window marketing.
Our challenge: Raise awareness of Marvin as a premier window replacement partner.
With Marvin, there is simply a better way to replace your windows.
We enlisted trusted home and lifestyle influencer and HGTV-TV “Design Star” winner, Emily Henderson, to bring fans through a complete replacement process with Marvin windows in her mountain home, creating an idyllic family retreat.
Through a multifaceted campaign that included real-time updates on Emily’s channels (including 40+ Instagram Stories), takeovers by Emily and unique content on Marvin’s channels, room-by-room reveals and earned media coverage, she showcased her window replacement journey in an authentic way. Emily shared everything from her design vision and learnings to the gorgeous payoff.
Earned media efforts secured coverage in top home and design outlets, including domino and House Beautiful online.
- 3MM+ earned media impressions
- The read time on the Marvin-dedicated blog post was nearly 6x the internet average for blog posts
- Marvin tags in Henderson’s Instagram Stories resulted in 730K+ impressions
- Sponsored social posts generated nearly 2.3MM impressions, 72.9K engagements and 16.8K clicks to content
- 1% social engagement rate
- 13K+ Marvin pageviews driven by Henderson’s content